Sign up for a contributor account at So Influential
What are all the sites I can get featured on?
We have 7 sites you or your clients can get featured on
Why should I get featured on these sites?
Our publications are read by more than 450k entrepreneurs, business owners, and professionals every month. We feature the brightest, most inspiring stories from individuals all over the world.
We’ve become an authority in the personal branding space by featuring the most unique stories and allowing people like you to tell their stories from a first-person perspective.
By getting a plan, you will be able to:
- Self-publish your article and have it live instantly.
- Reach our highly engaged audience (via our web and social media) and promote your personal brand and/or product
- Benefit from the best SEO and PR practices that our sites follow
- Grow your personal brand and get recognized as a renowned entrepreneur, speaker, coach, and more.
If you own a PR agency or offer PR services, our subscription plans allow you to feature clients with instant approval so you can stop spending time chasing editors and pitching stories.
Here you can see the media kit for our sites for more info on visitors, demographics, and niches:
1. What’s the difference between the Homepage, 7 Posts, and Unlimited plans?
In a nutshell, the main difference is the number of posts and sites you can get.
- With the Homepage plan, you get 1 post on this site that gets promoted on the homepage (getting you more than 3 times the views than a normal post).
- With the 7 Posts plan, you get a much better price per post, and 1 feature on each of our 7 sites (see next FAQ).
- The Unlimited plan is focused on agencies and companies which need a higher amount of posts for their clients. Unlike the other plans, the Unlimited plan includes unlimited posts from all our publications (Future Sharks, So Influential, Remarkable, Authority Daily, Total GirlBoss, Mentioned and AbsoluteBaller) which is ideal if your clients are of different industries or you are looking for mentions in a variety of websites and niches.
2. On which 7 sites can I publish?
We have a network of 7 popular sites you can publish your articles on:
- Future Sharks (subscription plan here)
- So Influential (subscription plan here)
- Remarkable (subscription plan here)
- Authority Daily (subscription plan here)
- Total GirlBoss (subscription plan here)
- Mentioned.at (subscription plan here)
- AbsoluteBaller (subscription plan here)
3. Which plan should I buy?
- If you are a Marketing Agency or PR Agency with different clients, we recommend you go for the Unlimited plan as you will be able to feature your clients in diverse sites and niches.
- If you are an entrepreneur or startup looking to get the most exposure, the 7 Post plan may be the most suitable for you.
- If you only need 1 post at this time, get the Homepage plan on your preferred site.
If you are still unsure, please message us and we will be happy to guide you.
Posting and Promoting
1. How do I post?
After you pay for a plan, your account will receive post credits that you can use to post following these instructions.
2. How do I make sure my posts get the most reads?
Make it super valuable, teach the reader something, and encourage them to share it with their friends.
Also, don’t forget to share your post on all your social media accounts, email it to your subscribers. We’ve also seen entrepreneurs get a lot of traffic by boosting their posts on Instagram and FB ads.
Lastly, link it from your homepage or press section on your website.
3. Will my article show up as sponsored? Can I remove the sponsored disclaimer?
As per FTC rules, all paid-for articles must have a clear disclaimer. Thus, you can’t remove the disclaimer that appears in the article.
The disclaimer will look similar to this:
4. What is the “homepage banner”? Why should I get it?
The homepage banner is the largest and most prominent real estate on our homepage. Here’s what it looks like:
Getting on this banner gets you about 3x more clicks than a normal post. This feature is included in our Homepage plan.
1. What type of content can I post?
Our sites are best suited for entrepreneurs promoting their stories and businesses. Share your story from a first-person perspective or make it an interview format! (If you need inspiration with interview questions, find it here: http://futuresharks.com/interview)
You can also write: how-tos, guides, etc.
We don’t accept hate speech, gambling, casino, adult content, links to onlyfans pages, or anything you wouldn’t want your mom to read. These will be promptly removed without refunds.
2. Do you have an example of a great post?
Yes, read the story of Nolan Daniel Johnson here: https://soinfluential.com/nolan-daniel-johnson
3. What can I link out to?
Your own website (as long as it’s not spammy), your social media accounts, a sales page. You may not link out to adult content, onlyfans pages, link farms, or otherwise spammy sites.
4. Can you write the article for me?
Yes, you can pay for the article writing here and we will get to writing right away, showcasing you in the best light given our PR expertise.
5. What are your article requirements?
It must be unique, 600+ words (the more words, the better for your SEO!) and truthful. Please review our user agreement for more info.
1. Do you have a Media Kit? How much traffic does each site get?
Yes, our media kit is here. It includes our niches, monthly traffic, and other useful info.
2. What is Domain Rating?
Domain Rating (or DR) is a metric by Ahrefs that measures how authoritative a website is. Generally, the higher the DR, the better a site usually ranks on Google results.
Domains in the DR40+ are considered very authoritative.
3. Will it improve my SEO?
Getting featured on different sites with a good SEO will drastically improve the page rank of your site and your own SEO. You can read more about off-page SEO here.
1. How do I edit my bio and profile pic?
Go to Account > Edit Profile.
2. I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
You can reset it by going to Lost Password? and then entering your email or username.
1. How is the payment done?
You can pay securely using PayPal, credit card or debit card. Your post credits will be activated immediately after payment.
The subscriptions are non-refundable, recurring [in the case of the monthly plans], and you must abide by the contributor rules and terms and conditions to maintain your account and posts.
2. I paid for a plan, now what?
Thank you! Now you may follow these instructions to post directly on our site(s) 🙂
3. How do I cancel my monthly subscription?
For monthly subscriptions, you can go to My Account > Subscription and then hit “cancel”.
You can cancel your subscription at any time. Any unused credits will remain available until the expiration date.